Two major components of streamlining are storing and sharing information. Our mission is to help you manage everything in one place, so we’ve made the documents feature a flexible tool to create and send brochures, proposals, contracts, and questionnaires to prospective and current clients–all while being as collaborative as you need. Learn more about how this power duo can help you streamline your business processes!
The first step of collaboration is Introducing Your Clients to AP! Strategically onboarding your clients is such an important part of the process. With the right amount of knowledge and guidance, couples will acclimate quickly and easily to Aisle Planner, but you have to invest some time in planning how you introduce them to Aisle Planner. Trust us––this will make all of the difference when it comes to making our tools work for you, your clients, and the planning process as a whole. Amy Sedan from Hitch Perfect uses the Aisle Planner tools for high-level clients or as an add-on package that couples can choose. "When clients see the tools they immediately fall in love! It's such a "wow" factor!"
"Most clients aren't familiar with the AP product, so for best outcomes I always give them an introductory tour and start them off at the beginning of the planning process. The AP tools have been especially helpful for the weddings I've planned during the pandemic." -Amy Sedan, Hitch Perfect
We're all about creating time-saving tools to help you work more efficiently. We recommend taking a moment to create your templates, so you don't need to start from scratch every single time you want to create and send a document. You can find everything you need to know about creating each type of document template below:
Once you've created your document templates, you can start using your templates to create new documents, further customize them as needed for each client, and send them off.
We've revolutionized storing and sharing information to another digital level by curating a Notes Tool that's versatile, accessible, and collaborative. Planning an event is stressful as it is, now add frantically searching for documents, or having to wait a long time to find what you’re looking for. Not knowing what stage you’re at or not being able to access what you need is a hindrance to your brand, team, and clients. We’re on the go, and we need quick and easy access to information. Your partners, vendors, team members, and clients need to have cohesive access to information that's pertinent to them. Luckily for you, the AP notes are incredibly easy to access wherever you are!
Sharing notes with the right eyes just got easier. Not all notes are meant for everyone on your team. Filter and manage with the permission settings. You can give permission to your internal team and permission to your clients as you see fit. Are there things you want every event pro/vendor to know about the clients? Make a note! Notes such as family dynamics, fun facts, outfit details, personality traits, etc. This will help the entire team working on the event have a cohesive understanding of who they're working for. The permission settings are so customizable that there are even different levels of permission that you can grant! So much power, right at your fingertips.
Ideas for Notes Templates
- A Welcome Note for your clients
- An Intro to Aisle Planner / how you'll use the tools to collaborate together
- Planning process overview
- Preferred Vendor Partners List
- Wedding Registry Guide & Tips
- Travel Guides (great for destination weddings!)
- Wedding Insurance Information
- Invitation Etiquette
- Ceremony Processional / Recessional Guide
- Music Guide (Song Recommendations) & Worksheets
- Vendor Gratuity Recommendations
- Beverage worksheet
- Photo Shot List
- Design Presentations
- Marriage License Information
- Packing List
- Set up and Strike Lists / Production Checklists
Collaboration & Communication
Every Aisle Planner tool is made for collaboration and communication with your team, vendor partners, and clients. The comments feature allows you to easily track your conversations and client responses––all documented for you in one easy-to-access place.
Why Use Comments
- Using Aisle Planner’s comments feature allows you to easily track your conversations and client responses–helping to avoid any miscommunications or misremembering down the road.
- Comments are attached to their relevant topic, so you know right where a conversation is documented. If you want to access a conversation you had with a client about catering, for example, you’ll simply head to that vendor record in your AP account (rather than having to search through old emails or text streams).
- Using comments helps you cut down on email overload. Rather than being stored in multiple emails, your conversations are all housed under their relevant topic in your Aisle Planner account.
How Comments Work
- When you make a comment anywhere in the system, your client receives an email notification that includes that comment. Our favorite part? They don’t have to log in to Aisle Planner to respond. Clients can respond directly to the email, and their response will be posted to the comment thread in your Aisle Planner account.
- There are currently three areas in Aisle Planner that allow for comments: checklist items, images in the design studio, and within each vendor/contact record. Learn more about How to Use Comments for Collaboration.
"There's no software out there with this level of live collaboration. I receive notifications as my clients complete tasks in live time. It's so nice to see them progressing without having to constantly check in." -Amy Sedan, Hitch Perfect