A venue is a backdrop to the most special memories we share. It’s more than just four walls and a roof, more than just a courtyard, and more than just the aesthetic. Your venue helps define the ultimate experience, and each experience is a new chapter of your brand story. Aisle Planner gives you the tools you need to share it the way you want and connect you directly with your next clients on The Aisle Guide, our powerful marketing engine built exclusively for you. Designed by event pros, for event pros, we understand the unique perspective and technology needs you have. Read more about how you can use Aisle Planner to grow your venue business.
The AP Marketplace on The Aisle Guide is more than searchable listings. Knowing your audience and marketing in the right place is everything. Couples, wedding planners, and vendors come to our website looking for venues and that’s where they find you! Another positive attribute about the diversity of Aisle Planner and The Aisle Guide vs. a sole venue platform is that we build community, creating tools that all wedding and event professionals can use. You can come together and collaborate with other vendors making your services and experience more marketable.
We have a feature that allows clients to search based on location and category. Clients in your area can find you quickly and easily. This is more beneficial than just putting out ads on multiple platforms since it’s a space specifically for you and the locations you service. We support you and want to showcase your talent by maximizing your listing in the following ways:
- We link all of the beautiful venue shots you have featured on Aisle Planner
- Show of your portfolio
- Connect to your lead management tools
- Provide analytics to help you track your ROI
- Include reviews from clients and professional partners
Design Studio & Layouts
Having a breathtaking venue is the first step. But there’s more to design. What kind of services does your venue offer? Do you have wedding and event planners on-site? You’re creators and you need to be able to repurpose and design the spaces you offer. The Design Studio is the home to a powerful set of tools that allows you to take your vision to a new level. Unlike Pinterest or other mood boards, Aisle Planner’s Design Studio is collaborative and allows you to actively work with your clients by giving them as much access as you would like and by making your designs easily shareable with other vendors. Each tool encapsulates the various wedding design aspects.
- Style Guide: Browse inspiration, upload your own photos, create boards, organize by color and by season.
- Color Palettes: Every photo comes with a color palette that you can save or recreate.
- Layouts: Create your own layout sketches and rearrange as much as you need.
Checklists and Templates
We make organization and productivity a number one priority. With our Checklist and Template tools, you can track your progress and increase efficiency with new clients. Unlike Google platforms, Aisle Planner’s organization tools are there with you every step of the way. The Checklist and Templates make it easy for you to move through the booking and planning process.
- Introduce clients to the checklist
- Assign tasks to team members
- Assign due dates
- Project templates
- Notes templates
- Style Guide templates
- Brochure and document templates and many more!
The venue tends to be the biggest part of the clients’ budget. A part of your work as a venue is to have a strong foundation for your business management and Invoicing and Online Payments. You and your clients can monitor the venue budget, clients can pay easily online, you can get paid faster and manage all of your finances in one place.
- Budget: Guide expectations and make budget conversations smooth
- Invoices: We make it easy to send professional customized invoices and proposals
- Interactive Quotes: Send interactive quotes to inquiring clients and increase the likelihood of being booked
- Payment Processing: Increase accessibility by setting up your online payments
Hero photo courtesy of Lauren Gabrielle Fine Art Weddings